Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jealousy

Famous
Naomi shihab nye

I think this poem is brilliant
The line that really got me is. "the bent photograph is famous to the one who carries it and not at all famous o the or who is pictured." it made me think how sometimes a person can mean a lot to someone and that person doesn't even realize it, or care in some cases. I wish I could do this kind of thing. Take normal objects and ideas and throw a spin into them that makes you think about things differently.

This poem makes me want to write poetry.

1 comment:

  1. Touch my body
    Put me on the floor
    Wrestle me around
    Play with me some more
    Touch my body
    Throw me on the bed
    I just wanna make you feel
    Like you never did.
    Touch my body
    Let me wrap my thighs
    All around your waist
    Just a little taste
    Touch my body
    Know you love my curves
    Come on and give me what I deserve
    And touch my body.

    ReplyDelete