Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Things I'm not afraid of

I'm not afraid of school....

It's super boring, I think I stopped learning sometime after fourth term last year, and it takes all of my time away, but it isn't scary.

I'm not afraid of my little brother....

he thinks he's so awesome because he's in the seventh grade now, but he's not all that tough.He thinks he can beat me up but whenever he tries, he just ends up lookin like a fool with his pants on the ground! (I'm not a weirdo it's a song!)


I'm not afraid of cookies....


Does that really need elaboration?


I'm not afraid of girls....


OK, I'm still afraid of girls....

3 comments:

  1. haha. this is great doing the oppisate of what we were supposed to write about. brilliant i say brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that you are not afraid of at least 3 things.

    ReplyDelete